Membership to the NH CTO Council is by district and includes a CoSN membership as well as a state affiliate membership. Districts may delegate benefits to as many staff as they would like. A non-district membership is also available for those who are not currently working in a school district.
Benefits of Membership:
- Free attendance at the annual New Hampshire CTO clinic.
- Access to COSN's toolkits and resources.
- Discussion and exposure to timely issues surrounding data privacy and digital equity.
- Network of peers to learn and share with
- Opportunity to earn your CETL (Certified Educational Technology Leader) certification and gain recognition for your leadership skills.